Paralympic Athlete / Thinking without Hindrance Expert ENTREWAR Mentor
Kemal Ozdemir as known as Running Man was born in Zonguldak in 1960. He lost his left arm in a train accident in 1969. Kemal Ozdemir as known as Running Man was born in Zonguldak in 1960. He lost his left arm in a train accident in 1969. Ozdemir who met with the athletics while he was nine years old started to his professional athletics life with Turkey Athletics Track Championship in 1981. He graduated from Marmara University Sports Academy in 1998. Firstly, he successfully represented Turkey in the 1996 Athens half marathon and then respectively;
- New York marathon in 2002, 2003, 2005
- 2006 Netherlands World Championship
- 2007 Czech Republic European Cup
- 2007 Berlin Marathon (Olympic Dam was passed)
- 2008 Stuttgart Half Marathon
- 2008 Beijing Olympics Marathons.
- 2010 Helsinki Marathons
- He ran the Lycian Way Ultra Marathon of 240 km with a high degree of difficulty.
- He began triathlon sport that a disabled athlete has participated and succeeded for the first time in July 2011 in Turkey and also was successful ay Olympic distance.
- He successfully represented our country for the triathlon at the European Championships in Israel in 2012.
In 1987, he started the professional athletic coach. He ran countless clubs and athletes. the most important of which;
- Zonguldak Region Athletics Coaching,
- Üsküdar District Athletics Coaching,
- Naval War College Athletics Coaching...
Ozdemir still continues actively his sports life and makes sports coach.